COCI 2006/2007, Contest #3

Task NPUZZLE

N-puzzle is a puzzle that goes by many names and has many variants. In this problem we will use the 15-puzzle. It consists of a 4-by-4 grid of sliding squares where one square is missing. The squares are labeled with uppercase letters 'A' through 'O', with the desired layout as follows:

It can be useful (for example, when solving the puzzle using a computer) to define the "scatter" of a puzzle as the sum of distances between each square's current position and its position in the desired layout. The distance between two squares is their Manhattan distance (the absolute value of the sum of differences between the two rows and the two columns).

Write a program that calculates the scatter of the given puzzle.

Input

Four lines of input contain four characters each, representing the state of the puzzle.

Output

Output the scatter of the puzzle on a single line.

Sample Tests

Input

ABCD
EFGH
IJKL
M.NO

Output

Input

.BCD
EAGH
IJFL
MNOK

Output

All Submissions
Best Solutions

Point Value: 5
Time Limit: 1.00s
Memory Limit: 32M
Added: Jul 12, 2013

Languages Allowed:
C++03, PAS, C, HASK, ASM, RUBY, PYTH2, JAVA, PHP, SCM, CAML, PERL, C#, C++11, PYTH3

Comments (Search)

Hello,

My code, run locally, gets all of the right answers. (I peeked at the test data.) However, on your servers, it gets all WAs. All of my answers have been shifted up by 74. I am running in Python 2/3.

I got ACs by subtracting 74 from everything.

Regards,

bobhob314

Sorry about this -- and sorry about your downvotes! This is actually our fault -- the test data contained carriage returns. (@admins -- this is an issue we should discuss more...)

I've fixed the data and rejudged some of your submissions (and upvoted your comment) in an attempt to restore your honour! :-)

If in the future you're absolutely sure your program is right but it's failing, please try running your input through strip(). You shouldn't have to be doing this, but we make mistakes too. If this fixes your issue, please drop a comment so I can fix it.