The rules here are simple. You (the user) don't pay anything for this service, so you don't need to be bound by any contractual obligation in order to use the Judge. That being said, you should be aware that we (the administrators of wcipeg.com) reserve the right to:
- Alter the files on the server in any way we wish, except when this would violate applicable law. In particular, we may delete or edit your comment, source file, or account, and we may ban your account, IP address or address range, if we feel that this is appropriate, and we may do so without prior notice. In doing so we may inadvertently destroy the last extant copy, digital or otherwise, of your source file, and whatever information it contains, and we will not be liable for such.
- Log any and all aspects of your activity on the Judge, except that we will not attempt to record your password.
- Take the site down at any time.
- Alter the Judge's functionality at any time and in any way.
You are guaranteed however that we will:
- Respect your intellectual property rights by not republishing your submission contents.
- Respect your privacy by not showing your email address to unregistered users and by not disclosing your IP address except in cases of abuse of the Judge and its users or when legally compelled to do so.
- Respect your reputation by not impersonating you or otherwise creating evidence that suggests that you said or did something you did not (in particular, by not writing comments or submissions and then misleadingly ascribing them to your account).