Comments (Search)

 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›

Submissions and comments from today (Oct 28) were lost due to an issue with the database.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please remember to always back up your programs locally in case of similar events in the future.

I can't submit anything in Java.. I get an error message saying : Compile failed

sh: cavaj: not found. what does this mean?

fixed

I'm experiencing the same problem with my Java submissions.


I think Haskell is broken. Even the sample code does not work.


When submitting a java code, I was faced with this error message and it apparently was not because of my code. Could someone fix this issue with the compiler?



When using regex_match() in C++11, the output yields:
./a: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by ./a)
./a: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./a)

Thanks for the report. I'll look into it.

I changed the C++11 compilation to use static linking. Maybe it works now.

When I click the "detail" button for my own submissions, something like this popped up...
{"compile":true,"compile_err":"","batches":[{"cases":[{"status":"OK","time":0.004,"mem":3040,"score":[20,20]}],"score":[20,20]},{"cases":[{"status":"OK","time":0.008,"mem":3176,"score":[20,20]}],"score":[20,20]},{"cases":[{"status":"OK","time":0.008,"mem":384,"score":[20,20]}],"score":[20,20]},{"cases":[{"status":"OK","time":0.02,"mem":3308,"score":[20,20]}],"score":[20,20]},{"cases":[{"status":"OK","time":0.02,"mem":3304,"score":[20,20]}],"score":[20,20]},{"cases":[{"status":"OK","time":0.144,"mem":5684,"score":[100,100]}],"score":[100,100]}],"score":[200,200]}

I already know about this, and I'm working on fixing it now.

Now fixed! Report discrepancies.

I remember there was also a button to go back to the question statement.
It was roughly above the test cases...

I added something similar to this version.

The Judge used to not actually keep timestamps on when problems were added, so I had most of them guessed. (For problems in contests, I set it to an hour before the contest began, and for most other problems, I set it to a minute before the earliest submission to the problem.)

Problems added from now on will appear in the correct order. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Clicking "My Submissions" in the drop down menu of the logged in username links to
http://wcipeg.com/submissions/[username]
rather than
http://wcipeg.com/submissions/[username],


Also, the checkmarks/pencils beside solved problems link to:
http://wcipeg.com/var/www/analysis/[problemID]
rather than
http://wcipeg.com/problems/analysis/[problemID]



Could not reproduce just now. Your CSRF token probably expired. This behaviour is unfortunate but I can't think of a good way to prevent it.