| 3 | 3 | 2 | 0 | 3 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 3 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 3 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 4 | 0 | 3 | 3 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 1 |
|---|---|---|---|---|  (Figure 1)

Figure 1 shows a square. Each row, each column and the two diagonals can be read as a five digit prime number. The rows are read from left to right. The columns are read from top to bottom. Both diagonals are read from left to right.

• The prime numbers must have the same digit sum (11 in the example).
  • The digit in the top left-hand corner of the square is pre-determined (1 in the example).
  • A prime number may be used more than once in the same square.
  • If there are several solutions, all must be presented (sorted in numerical order as if the 25 digits were all one long number).
  • A five digit prime number cannot begin with zeros, ie 00003 is NOT a five digit prime number.

Input Format

A single line with two space-separated integers: the sum of the digits, and the digit in the upper left hand corner of the square.

Output Format

Five lines of five characters each for each solution found, where each line in turn consists of a five digit prime number. Print a blank line between solutions. If there are no prime squares for the input data, output a single line containing "NONE".

Sample Input

11 1

Sample Output

All Submissions
Best Solutions

Point Value: 25 (partial)
Time Limit: 1.00s
Memory Limit: 8M
Added: Dec 26, 2013

Languages Allowed:
C++03, PAS, C, HASK, ASM, RUBY, PYTH2, JAVA, PHP, SCM, CAML, PERL, C#, C++11, PYTH3

Comments (Search)

In PEG judge, time limit for this problem is 1 second, whereas in the official contest was of 90. Is that a mistake or is made by design? In the first case, time limit should be readjusted.

The hardware was also two decades older. I won't be adjusting the time limit.

My solution was tested with IOI data. It works fine. But PEG judges it WA and the output detail is empty. Any hint?

The "times++;" line in solve() is never reached, so the last loop when you print the answer goes from 1 to <= 0.
There's probably undefined behaviour in your code somewhere that only works for your compiler version/settings.
IDEone uses gcc-4.8.1 and your code also doesn't print anything when I run it there either. Try debugging there.

Thanks! I forgot to add space after the modular symbol. It's TLE now.