IOI '04 - Athens, Greece

Farmer

A farmer has a set of fields, each of which is surrounded by cypress trees. Also, the farmer has a set of strips of land, each of which has a row of cypress trees. In both fields and strips, between every two consecutive cypress trees is a single olive tree. All of the farmer's cypress trees either surround a field or are in a strip and all of the farmer's olive trees are between two consecutive cypress trees in a field or in a strip.

One day the farmer became very ill and he felt that he was going to die. A few days before he passed away he called his eldest son and told him, "I give you any Q cypress trees of your choice and all the olive trees which are between any two consecutive cypress trees you have chosen." From each field and from each strip the son can pick any combination of cypress trees. Since the eldest son loves olives he wants to pick the Q cypress trees which will allow him to inherit as many olive trees as possible.

In Figure 1, assume that the son is given Q=17 cypress trees. To maximize his olive inheritance he should choose all the cypress trees in Field 1 and Field 2, inheriting 17 olive trees.

You are to write a program which, given the information about the fields and the strips and the number of cypress trees the son can pick, determines the largest possible number of olive trees the son may inherit.

Input

The first line contains first the integer Q (0 ≤ Q ≤ 150000): the number of cypress trees the son is to select; then the integer M (0 ≤ M ≤ 2000), the number of fields; and then the integer K (0 ≤ K ≤ 2000), the number of strips. The second line contains M integers N1, N2,… NM : the numbers of cypress trees in fields (3 ≤ Ni ≤ 150). The third line contains K integers R1, R2,… RK (2 ≤ Ri ≤ 150): the numbers of cypress trees in strips. The total number of cypress trees is always at least Q.

Output

The output is to contain one line with one integer: the largest possible number of olive trees the son may inherit.

Sample Input

17 3 3
13 4 8
4 8 6

Sample Output

Note: In 50% of the inputs, Q ≤ 1500.

All Submissions
Best Solutions

Point Value: 15 (partial)
Time Limit: 2.00s
Memory Limit: 16M
Added: Feb 27, 2010

Languages Allowed:
C++03, PAS, C, HASK, ASM, RUBY, PYTH2, JAVA, PHP, SCM, CAML, PERL, C#, C++11, PYTH3

Comments (Search)

Why am I getting Invalid Return on all test cases?
I've tried the first 10 test cases myself and I get the right answers.

Process Explorer says the process takes 15,912k on Windows. Am I getting mem limit exceeded on judge?

You are definitely exceeding the memory limit. A C++ program seems to always use at least 2.6 MiB, which I assume is basically the sum of the sizes of libc, libstdc++, and the I/O buffers. Your array uses up about 15.3 MiB just by itself, so when you combine the two you're definitely going over 16 MiB.